Saturday, September 15, 2007

postcard time

 


You might be the lucky one who received my postcard !
I love to send it to friends ,everytime when I travel...

Bali was such a rush trip and I dont get to write more.
curious to know ..did you all actually happy to received it ?
I seldom get any postcard from friends,I think peopel seldom do it nowadays,but recently I received some from Alaska from a friend.(Kenny)
I was really happy to received it.
To me thats not about the POSTCARD itself from places,tahts about the person did think about you and sent you a postcard when they are probably enjoying they vacation.

well, I dont really mind that I dont get it often.But,Me myself like to do it..I feel like to share my hapiness to you all.
Okay! at least I enjoy very much to do it,thats enough :D

More and more postcard to be send out !
Posted by Picasa

No comments: