Monday, February 11, 2008

Hi 2008,


fung+hi, originally uploaded by Ufung.

It´s another brand new year..

at the moment I am happy.
never have this feeling before as me myself feeling light and free.
feeling content about work, moving forward to the bright career path.
I know the experience will definitely bring me further.

I dunno where I gonna be or where I am heading to.
only the time will tells..

One thing I am pretty sure that one day I will be home when home is calling and I am still being proud from my home country - MALAYSIA.

Just because Malaysia given me a opportunity to experience as a MALAYSIAN !! hehe...So am I today ..in a perception of Malaysia born Chinese..be able to understand or to speak few languages,even tho but 100%good at each language but atleast English is not the only language we can understand.Feeling good when you acctually speak and understand multi laguages towardss different people.

Too much thing in life that we should get to know and to explore.Seems there is no reason for me not to move on and feeling empty.In fact I always feel like lack of time and time flies in notime.

Not to exspec and not to worry too much is the best way of living.What may come will come.When it´s not gonna belong to you,it will go ....Take it easy.

Yenne(a best friend of mine) asked me, when will I be home ? well, I DON´T KNOW !!! muahahhaa...But,infact she is getting marriad.It gonan be a sigh if I am not there but..well..we will see..

Gonna back to work tomorrow after sort of CNY break in London.

have to be focus on work,once I got back to the farm house.Nothing important than my job now beside than family...................Just have to WORK !!!!!!!!!!!! never feel like this before ..but well its a new begining !

wishing everyone happy 2008 !!

fung

No comments: