Thursday, December 20, 2007

20dec


I finally feel the COLD.
That's not must fun to be So COLD,with not enough layers on my body.
I will need to get more winter cloth and a pair of glove.
My finger nearly dead this morning as I am too ambitious to go to the garden and snap some photo before I go to work.
Trying to say hi to Gordon...But that's not a good idea snapping photo without wearing a glove in the early morning.

Santa can you hear me ? Give me a pair of glove ! hahahahahaa...
I just hardly get to the town for the last weekend,so I have to wait till saturday to do some shopping and settle some bank stuff and also for the room hunting.Feeling bad as like disturbing people living,even they asked me not to rush to look for room.but well,they are just too kind to me.SO,I gonna give them some surprised.Muahahaha...

My body and skin still adapting to the new environment.
and need to get the right skincare stuff,cream ,lotion and etc.

Cooking occupied some of my time too,trying to learn more of cooking,since most of the time I have to cook,so better enjoy new recipies. :D loving Nigella Lawson and Jamie Oliver.



Reading thier book and try to learn from it ..wahaha..let's see what's the outcome.wakakak

And one of the Jamie's restaurant located in Cornwall called" Fifteen ",which I am going to have a dinner there soon.As a treat to Debs's parent from us.
http://www.fifteencornwall.co.uk/thefifteenrestaurant.htm

Looking forward to it.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: