Tuesday, December 11, 2007

the blink blink grasses

 


hehaaaa..blink blink grasses saying hello to me today !
I thought it was a thin layer of snow....
Actually it's just a tiny ice crystals formed when air just above the ground becomes so cold it can no longer retain water vapor...

Happy to see different scenery saying hi to me every day.
I am just too busy jumping around with my camera ..

Feel glad to have a beautiful temporary shelter ..
They are real nice people to taking care of me..
They can cook very well ...
I am really appreciate it ..Thank God !

Beside that I am hunting for my room,hopefully I can get a cosy little place for myself soon.
But,I love the temp shelter..too relax and beautiful.
Below is the view from my window.Sweet isn't ?
 
Posted by Picasa
Posted by Picasa

No comments: