Saturday, December 15, 2007

may be

 

There is some people in your life that make you care for them
you might never get them return to whatever you did to them

Feel thankful to people who came into your life
even they were someone who let you taste the pain and bitterness

New environment new people and new day
waiting for me to discover and to experience

to love people to love myself
giving love to people who care for me
giving love to people who need love

I am nothing but just a little silly girl
who always wanna people around me being happy
why ? I have not better reason to say but
That's just because it make me feel that
"That's WHY I AM HERE" ....

Happiness is to see people smile ,laugh and good
that's my life have to be.

When you are happy but there is no one to be with you and to share your love and happiness
That's not what happy means to me.

NOT necessary to be happy all the time ?
I would say it's just about being content,positive,to accept,to share and to love.
that's how happiness come along with you.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: