Saturday, January 19, 2008

finally found my flat aka room


couple/twin
Originally uploaded by Ufung
Personally like this photo very much,it looks quiet and peaceful .
I finally found my little lovely flat sharing with another person.
(will post some photo once I moved in)

Thanks the landlord - Monika and Paul,by given me a chance to be their lodger. Really much appreaciate it.

I have been looking for room since I mid december.I am staying with Seth and Debs for 3 weeks and staying with another collaegue Aamar who having a room for 6 weeks when his flatmate back to New Zealand.Lucky enough to stay with them ,becuase they live in town centre,Easier for me to move around looking for places.But of course Ladbroke(seth's place)is still beautiful for living.Just that I need to be in town for room/flat hunting.

Really glad to finally found a place that I really like.Thanks God.

No comments: